5 things that you ought to know about Audi S5
Audi’s are sporty cars! At a recent auto show, the German automaker revealed that the 2018 repetition of its S5 Sportsback is one heck of a looker! Audi’s latest, 2018 S5, has a newly designed headlamps with LED DRLS; the bonnet is sharp that can give Kiera Knightly a complex.
The new-age model of S5, will be launched in India during the next year. Here are 5 points that tell you about the new 2018 Audi S5.
1. The Audi S5 has a turbocharged V6 petrol engine that whips out a 354Bhp along with 500Nm of top turning. This combination can help to propel the car at a speed of 250km/h. It zooms from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.7 seconds.
2. The Audi S5 gets an 8-speed trip tonic automatic transmission that powers all the four wheels, with the help of Audi’s clever Quattro four-wheel drive system. The gearbox, is tuned to provide the lower gears with short and sporty ratios. The upper gears helps to reduce revs and fuel consumption.
3. The car rolls on 18-inch alloy wheels and has a specially developed S Sport Suspension. It has a five-link suspension at both the ends. The Audi has a handling system integrates, called an adaptive CDC (continuous damping control) dampers, along with the engine, steering, tiptronic and optional sport differentials. The combination helps the driver to gain control of the engine and suspension and several other modes.
4. Apart from its mechanical and technical wizardry, the Audi S5 also features an individual comfort while driving. The Audi’s MMI has an 8.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, an Audi phone box, leather upholstery and an Audi virtual cockpit are some of the distinctive amenities of S5.
5. The design has also been upgraded (from the front and from the back), but however, its side profile remains the same as found in the previous model. The interior of the car has also undergone modification.
Compared to the A5, the S5 has an additional stronger performance, sharper looks, more distinct tech features. Of course, the price will be higher, too.